Domain Distribution


75% OF OUR SUCCESSFUL HIRING COMES DIRECTLY FROM OUR DATABASE; THE OTHER 25% COMES FROM THINKING CREATIVELY


V4 Solutions has enthusiastic and committed domain specific expertise such as Recruitment Consultants, Research Analyst, HR Advise Team, Headhunters, MIS Executives, Resume Writers, IT Team, Internal HR, Admin, Finance & BD team. A well maintained and detailed hierarchy plus a robust structure allows us to promote our business perspectives and make V4 Solutions the best place to work among all consulting companies in India and enables all teams to work in harmony and peace to produce best results for our clients.


Sales Hire

Whether it's a big MNC or a startup organization from any product line, prime focus of all industries is to generate revenue and create its brand visibility. Sales hiring team understands the ongoing demand of the industry and aims to cater across level mandates related to Sales, Business Development and marketing profiles. Hiring team in this vertical is trained on the nature and prospective talent needs of each role and they don't get confused in sales and marketing positions as these designations and roles at times looks similar while they are way too different and cater to different markets and audience. V4 has a huge relevant database and network of potential talent of this department and the team knows how to evaluate candidates on grounds of revenue generation, stability, product knowledge and confident personality. The forte of this team so far is the maintaining TAT with minimal Backouts.


Corporate Hire

The team of this domain focuses on the middle and senior level hiring of the corporate positions which can be from various departments like Finance& Accounts, HR, Operations, Facilities, SCM, and more. The team in this department is trained on diversity hiring as the hiring needs in organizations and the industries are never alike. For instance while hiring for a bank the team focus to assets and liabilities departments and commercial positions, Hiring for a publication team needs to understand the job aspects of copy writers, ad sales and more, And while hiring for Hotels the team needs to know what is housekeeping, front office, etc. The team thus ensures to understand the mandate and their need in the organization to support the correct fitment for the position.


R&D Hire

This department deals with the most critical hiring needs of the market and cover positions related to Research, Product Development, Engineering, Tooling and more. These brainy recruiters don't let any stone unturned to get the right fitment in place when it comes to hiring and remain pro-active in networking portals to keep themselves updated about the product team movements. The Recruiters of this team are engineering graduates and have closely worked with the top reputed firms for their middle and senior level confidential hiring needs.


Plant Hire

This department acts as an extension to the R&D Hire team and supports the plant hiring needs related to Manufacturing, Production, Maintenance, Quality, SCM, Plant HR, and other Plant Processes. The Expert recruiters of this team are no less than real headhunters who ensure to deliver only the best fitment available for the open mandate. The real challenge in plant hiring is the locations of the plants which are usually small towns or outskates of the city. Our team ensure to source relevant profiles that are from the industry and open to plant locations.


Leadership Hire

This team is the senior most team of headhunters who are experienced and know how to support the hiring needs of the senior most positions in the organizations. This team is equipped by sharp recruiters who have patience to understand the client requirement and deliver profiles with the support of their sound network and recruitment methods. They are highly professional and know how to maintain confidentiality terms at various stages of recruitment.


Scroll to top
Quick Connect
Upload
Cancel
Cancel